Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hi!

Wow...it's March!  I can't believe I haven't updated since December.  Everett is growing like a weed.  Seems he gets taller by the day.  Here's a cute pic from GrandNan.  Don't you just want to kiss each one of those freckles?  I've tried and it causes such a giggle fit that I don't get very far!  Good shot of that cool brown streak in his left eye (well, his right eye...the left one in the picture...)   We're going camping in the Okefenokee swamp this week.  I'll post more pictures then.   Hope everyone is well!

2 comments:

Grandnan said...

Here's looking at you Mugwump! In taking the pic I was reminded of Leah's comment, "how did you get him to be still." Hope yall have fun camping.

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

yea! an update ...hope you have fun camping. that is an awesome brown streak! Everett is so adorable